The Solyndra story just isn’t going away and might well be Barack Obama’s Watergate but we’ll have to wait and see what comes to light as people dig deeper. I really get upset when I think about our government wasting $535 million on a company that the Administration knew was going to fail. I’ll be really upset if the investigation shows they did this only to payback a major contributor and appease the Green factions of the Left – essentially playing political games with taxpayer money and worsening the Economy. But what really upsets me is to think of all the automatic weapons that could’ve been bought and shipped to Mexican drug lords with the money we wasted on Solyndra.
- Left Blames NLRB Delays For Teamster Rep Losing Home Without Asking: Where Was His Union?
- The decline and fall of the Obama-media industrial complex.
- Peggy Noonan, Nate Silver & Punditry
- Welfare, opportunity, and assimilation
- Securing Our Borders With Open Borders
- CFBP, Protect Us From State Lotteries
- After The Gold Rush II – Kentucky Coal and Japanese Stocks
- Congressman Jeb Hensarling on the Scandals at the IRS and DOJ
- Tech at Night: Keep government from micromanaging, to prevent the next ECPA mess.
- A Timeline of Islamic Expansion In The Dark Ages
- Don't Blow the Opportunity Obama Has Handed Us
- WaPo Poll: Trouble for Obama
- The IRS Scandal and Tax Reform
- 3D Printers and the Transformation of Manufacturing
- Boycotting the Wrong Country
- Art Imitating Life: Benghazi, Obama, and Kirk Douglas
- Holder, the AP, and CIA: Subpoena Subterfuge?
- Trayvon Martin's Final Hour
- Dewey: Stalin's Propagandist, the World's Teacher
- Obama Tosses a Grenade Into His Own Dugout
- Regulatory Move Inhibits Bank Deals
- Google Copies Amazon's Playbook
- Chinese Data Cast Global Pall
- Goldman Gets Strict
- Trains Leave Pipeline in Lurch
- Ex-Senate Aide Weighed to Lead CFTC
- Dish Closer to Sprint Deal Financing
- AT&T Imposes New Wireless Fee
- Fed Study Rebuts Banks on Swipe Fees
- Nikkei Rebounds After Thursday's Tumble